Student Behavior & Conduct
Guidelines for Student Behavior
Students at Holy Cross School are expected to behave in a way that helps make their school conducive to learning in a safe and supportive environment. Students are expected to respect themselves, respect other people and respect other people’s property. Remember this code is in effect on and off campus and at all school-sponsored activities and functions.
- Follow directions
- Never use profanity, foul or abusive language
- Stealing, cheating, lying, fighting or name-calling are never appropriate
- Keep hands, feet, objects and derogatory comments to yourself
- Harassment, intimidation or meanness is not allowed at any time
- Act in a way that your conduct will bring pride to yourself, your parents and Holy Cross School on and off the school grounds.